Privacy and Usage
WEBSITE USAGE AGREEMENT
All information on this server is protected by a compilation copyright in the United States of America and in other countries. In addition, certain information is copyrighted by others. Unless otherwise specified, no one has permission to copy or republish, in any form, any information found on the SHDR Investment Advisers (SHDR-IA) website.
The information contained in this website is intended to provide general information on matters of interest in the area of employee benefit plans and is provided with the understanding that our company is not engaged in rendering legal or tax advice. Legal or tax questions should always be referred to a qualified tax adviser such as an attorney or CPA. Insurance products are offered through BB&T Insurance Services, Inc.
Any person is hereby authorized to view the information available from this web server for informational purposes only. No part of the information on this server can be redistributed, copied, or reproduced without prior written consent of SHDR-IA.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEB SERVER IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
References to corporations, their services and products, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall SHDR-IA be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information.
Statements Relating to Corporate Names and Marks of Third Parties
All references on the SHDR-IA web server to the corporate names, trade names, trademarks, and service marks of third parties are intended to accurately identify such parties as the sources of specific products and services. In many instances, the referenced names and marks are the subject of federal, state, and international registrations. SHDR-IA makes no claim of any interest or license under any such names and marks of other parties identified in this web server, and SHDR-IA acknowledges the proprietary rights of such other parties to their identified names and marks. SHDR-IA use of such names and marks is only for purposes of proper identification, and there is no intention on the part of SHDR-IA to improperly use or dilute the proprietary rights of the owners and authorized users of such names and marks.
Products and Services of Third Parties and Hyperlinks to other Websites
Certain products and services made available to you on the SHDR-IA website may be provided to you directly by third parties. SHDR-IA has attempted to include third party attribution notices where it may not otherwise be apparent to users that the product or service is provided by a third party. Your use of such products and services may be subject to the terms and conditions, and privacy policies of the third parties providing the product or service. We encourage you to review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such third parties as they may differ from those of SHDR-IA. Descriptions of, or references to any third party products, services, publications, or any hyperlinks to other websites within the SHDR-IA web server does not imply endorsement of that product, service, publication or company, and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of SHDR-IA. SHDR-IA makes no warranty of any kind with respect to the subject matter included herein, the products listed herein, or the completeness or accuracy of the information. SHDR-IA specifically disclaims all warranties, express, implied or otherwise, including without limitation, all warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
This publication could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information herein.
2. Description of the Site. The Site allows you to access and use the Company's flexible benefit plans and related information to the extent and in the manner offered by through the Site.
3. Access. In order to use the Site, you need the equipment necessary to connect to the World Wide Web ("WWW"), and the connection necessary to access the WWW. You are responsible for any fees associated with such connection or access (such as those charged by an Internet Service Provider (ISP) or telephone company). You agree to: (a) provide accurate and complete information when prompted to do so, and (b) maintain and update such information so it remains accurate and complete.
4. Privacy. Your privacy is important to us. If you provide us with your email address, or have done so in the past, we may upon occasion send you email. Email sent to us through the Site will be maintained in a manner consistent with our legal and regulatory requirements regarding client and public communications.
5. Intellectual Property and Rights to Access Site.
5.1 Ownership. The Site's database, technology and format is owned or licensed by SHDR-IA, Inc. The Site's technology and format is protected by applicable domestic and international patent, copyright and other intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws, and is offered to you, as it exists on the Site, for limited use pursuant to this Usage Agreement. You may not copy, distribute, publish, perform, modify download, transmit, transfer, sell, or license, create derivative works from or based on, publicly display, frame, link, or in any other way exploit any of the Site, in whole or in part, other than any of your own personal information that is found through the use of the Site, without the prior written permission of SHDR-IA, Inc. or the respective copyright holder.
5.2 Trademark Notices. All trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos contained in the Site are the property of their respective owners.
6. Changes to Site. This Site, in whole or in part, may be modified, suspended or discontinued at any time, with or without notice.
7. Modifications to Usage Agreement; Additional Terms. The Usage Agreement may be revised at any time. Any modifications shall be effective upon the earlier of the posting of the modified Usage Agreement on the Site, or direct email notification of the changes to you. You agree to review this Usage Agreement periodically so that you are aware of any modifications. Your continued use of the Site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Usage Agreement. You agree that the above-listed standards for notice of changes are reasonable.
8. Failure to Comply with Usage Agreement. You acknowledge and agree that your access and use of the Site may be suspended or terminated in whole or in part, and without prior notice, if you engage in any conduct that: (a) violates any term or provision of this Usage Agreement, (b) violates the rights of SHDR-IA, Inc. or third parties, (c) or is otherwise inappropriate for continued access and use of the Site. In addition, SHDR-IA, Inc. and/or its agents reserve the right to terminate and may bar your access to your account through the Site if and when you are no longer a Company employee.
9. Security. Although reasonable security measures may be used with respect to the Site, as with any on-line or electronic communication or interaction, there is an inherent risk involved in transmitting any information via the Internet. No guarantee or warranty is made that the Site or its related system is free from hackers or viruses or that information provided by you will not be stolen or otherwise surreptitiously obtained. You hereby acknowledge and understand that such risk is inherent in interacting with any website, including this Site, and take full responsibility for any harm, danger or damage that ensues due to any such breach in security.
10. Disclaimer. THIS SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT AND OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO ALL SUCH MATERIALS ARE DISCLAIMED. NO WARRANTY IS MADE THAT THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE SITE OR CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE. NO WARRANTY IS MADE CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE, OR THE QUALITY OF ANY SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY IS MADE THAT THIS SITE OR ITS SERVER(S) ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
IN STATES WHICH RESTRICT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER THE LAW.
11. Limitation of Liability. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IN NO EVENT WILL SHDR-IA, INC. OR ITS MANAGERS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF: (A) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR (B) YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY THE SITE; EVEN IF ANY OF SUCH PARTIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ALSO, IN NO EVENT WILL ANY OF THE ABOVE IDENTIFIED PARTIES IN THIS SECTION BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN $500 (USD).
IN STATES WHICH RESTRICT OR DO NOT ALLOW THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER THE LAW.
12. Notice. Notices by SHDR-IA, Inc. or its agents to you may be given by means of a general posting at the Site or to your Company email address. Notices (including questions, complaints